Green Sand Foundry
Prototypes – Production – Machining
With the ability to produce small castings and up to 150lb castings, our foundry has the experience you need to deliver your products on time and at a very high-quality level. Whatever your requirements we are prepared to meet your expectations.
Our foundry will dig in to help you with product engineering questions and with our turn-key value add culture we can help you from beginning to end with your project.
- Low to high volume – complex shapes
- Intricate cores
- Automated Molding System
- Shell Cores
- Hunter 20 with 20×24 Deep Flask – Automatic Molding
- In house Heat Treat and Aging.
- Robert Sinto – FBO II – 16×20 – Automatic Molding
- (1) Osborn Squeezer, up to 15” x 26”
- (4) Osborn Roto-Lift up to 24” x 32” and 32” x 32” and Air Set Molding
- Vibratory Finishing
- Materials Poured – A356, 319, 355, A357, 413, 713 Tenzalloy, 535 Almag, ZA-12
- 19 CNC Mills and Lathes for machining services
- Quicker Turns on Quotes
- Core Processes: Airset, Isocure, Shell
We are committed to the environment and the health and safety of our customers, our staff, and the community where we operate.
Our tooling capabilities include:
- Reconditioning of Transferred Patterns & Core Boxes.
- In-House Machining Fixtures & specialty tooling
- CNC Cut – New Pattern and Core Box tooling
- Rigging of new & existing tooling
- CMM Dimensional Layouts with 1st Article
- 3D Scanning for Dimensional Verification
- PPAP’s and Certifications
- ISO 9001:2015 / (PED) Certified, Pressure Equipment Directive
- QA Display with Digital Work Instructions
- Design Assistance
- Quick Turnaround on Quotations
- Casting Simulation Software
- SOLIDWORKS 3D Design Software
- We partner with multiple tool shops for rapid turnaround on production and prototype tools.
- Tooling can be constructed in-house using wood, urethane, and aluminum.
- Compressors, Blowers, Pumps, Petroleum, HVAC, Machine Tool
- Food Processing & Preparation
- Aftermarket Automotive and various other industries nationwide
- Construction, Power Generation, Electrical, Power Line, Lighting
- We love the challenge of your industry!
With over 25 years experience, our pattern shop is able to construct patterns in a timely manner to meet the continuing customer demands.
For a quick turn around quote on tooling, please contact us and we will be happy to help in any way possible.